Features and Benefits
Tranquility is committed to providing an individualized service package to meet the needs of your loved one while ensuring the quality of life you have come to expect. To honor our commitment to you, we offer a wide range of features that go beyond our standard amenities package. this is what makes us unique in the Houston area. WE ARE PROVIDING ASSISTED LIVING AT ITS BEST!
- Monitoring resident’s level of function and overall being.
- Efficient access to residents in emergency situation.
- Physician on site visits.
PEACE OF MIND — feel confident we will provide dignified assistance and will arrange immediate medical attention should it be necessary.
CUSTOMIZED RESIDENT SERVICE PLAN
- Quick access to resident’s health status, contact and demographic information.
PEACE OF MIND — feel confident that your loved one is receiving the appropriate care.
CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANTS ON STAFF
- High level of training for residential care
- Ongoing continuing education.
- Service delivery overseen by the Director & Administrator.
PEACE OF MIND — Feel confident knowing we go above and beyond to provide a professional and caring atmosphere.
- Resident’s therapeutic diet is monitored and maintained.
PEACE OF MIND — All meals meet the nutritional needs of each resident.
- Staff attention to resident’s dining needs.
- Enjoyable home cooked meals three times a day.
PEACE OF MIND — Personalized attention
STEP-IN & ROLL-IN SHOWERS
- Safety and easy access for personal hygiene services
PEACE OF MIND — Maintaining independence and oversight.
What Makes Us Unique?
Tranquility goes the extra mile to provide more than the basic amenities package. It’s important to us that our residents feel at home while enjoying all the “extras” that enhance their quality of life!
BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPED COURTYARD
We recognize that seniors want to stay active and do special things they enjoyed in their own homes. Therefore, we developed a resident garden in the centrally located courtyard. Residents can enjoy the peaceful serenity complete with bird watching, paved walking paths, and sitting areas.
PEACE OF MIND
Families & residents have a sense of security with our 24-hour awake staff, on-call physicians, nurse practitioner and administrators. To promote safety we are also equipped with smoke and fire detectors and sprinkler system.